Saturday, January 18, 2014

My top 5 songs right now

Currently on repeat. Check them out, maybe you`ll find something you like. What are your top songs right now? :)
1.) Shakira ft. Rihanna - Can`t Remember To Forget You
Love it! Absolutely perfect.
2.)  Def Leppard - I Wanna Touch You
I think it`s pretty obvious that if I make any list of my favorite tracks of any kind, there will always be Def Leppard on it. Right now I can`t get enough of this one. :D
3.) Lea Michele - Battlefield
I am really happy that she has decided to make her own album. I mean with a voice like hers it would be a sin not to make one. I really love this song.
4.) Guns N` Roses - November Rain
It just feels right.
5.) Queen - Killer Queen
Lately I`ve started listening to a lot of Queen`s music. I`ve  known a few songs of theirs, but only the most famous ones. Anyway here is one that has been stuck in my head for days ( obviously I mean in a good way) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment