Friday, January 17, 2014

Candy Crush obsession

I don`t play a lot of games. Actually apart from The Sims there is only one other game I play. Candy Crush. My friend showed it to me about a year ago, and I instantly became obsessed with the game. Are you familiar with this game, do you like it? I`m currently on level 453 and I still haven`t got bored. I am literally addicted to the game. Basically what you do is creating rows or columns with three candies of the same colour to remove them. Then you make combinations with 4 or 5 candies to create special sweets. Combine the special sweets to create spectacular effects that will crush even more candy! Along the way there are obstacles like chocolate, blocks, holes... Anyway try it and then tell me what you think of it :)
And the best part is you can play it on Facebook, on your phone or Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment