Monday, January 20, 2014

Healthy start of the day - Banana-apple-raspberry smoothie

Last few days were nothing but junk food for me. And while it tastes delicious, soon I feel like a piece of garbage, I have no energy and I become super lazy. It is true when they say "You Are What You Eat". So today I started my day properly, with a healthy smoothie. I love smoothies, because they are easy and quick to make, you can put in any kind of fruit or vegetable, you can make it with milk or water. And what˙s important to me is they are healthy and they make me full. This is what I made myself today:
Ingredients:
- Banana 
- An Apple
-Raspberries
- Goji berries 
- Camu Camu
- Maca powder
-Soy Milk
- Cinnamon
Put everything in blender, press go and voila, you have your smoothie! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment