Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

Ok so since I`m starting new blog it`s right to tell you a little bit about myself. I started a blog a year ago or so and came to a point where I didn`t know in what way to continue, so I deleted it. And now I`m starting a new one. This time it will be different.
I will be very happy if you subscribe to my blog.
But why should you? Well let me tell you. The things I`ll be writting are about fashion, sports, clothing, my favorite movies and music, love, my obsessions, news about my life, my thinking, maybe even some recipes. So stay tuned.

Who am I?
I am a normal teenage girl, 16 years old, and come from a small country Slovenia. I love Germany and America, and my  favorite cities are New York, Berlin, London, Los Angeles and Paris. I love music and movies, and my favorite band is Tokio Hotel. I love reading books, I have 2 sisters and my parents are divorced. So this for starters, but you will get to know me better ftrough my blog entries

So for my first offical blog entry I want to say this.
I went to the cinema yesterday and I saw Burlesque. And let me tell you something. I am absolutely in love with this move and the songs from it. Christina has amazing and powerful voice that I admire, and Cher she is incredibly talented. Oh and there are cute guys as well ;)
So I defenetly recommend it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment