Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GRAMMY AWARDS

I have to say I didn`t watch, because of the time difference, but I did checked out all the glamorus gowns and dresses.
And here are my my favorite ones:

MILEY CYRUS
"The tween queen was undoubtedly one of the best-dressed beauties in attendance thanks to her sequined Roberto Cavalli creation, honey-colored tresses, and stacked bangles."
                                                                                                                              (Yahoo.com)

JENIFER HUDSON
"The svelte songstress stole the "spotlight" in a Versace frock, Neil Lane cuff, and strappy Louboutins."
                                                                         (Yahoo.com)

NICOLE KIDMAN


SELENA GOMEZ
Ths J. Mendel dress is really cute and it suits her great.


LEA MICHELE


2 comments:

  1. Great post.
    I didn't get to watch the Grammys either, but I did certainly make sure to check on the fashion!
    ; u ;

    My favorite, although not a music star, had to be Nicole Kidman; she just looked flawless and disturbingly gorgeous...! * ^ *

    ~ Orphin's Domains ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting. I agree Nicole was flawless.

    ReplyDelete