Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars 2011

Have you seen the Oscars? I actually didn`t ;( But I did see all the beautiful dresses ;) which is something I do every time after some awards.
So here are my favorite red carpet looks:

NATALIE PORTMAN
The big winner. I was very happy that she won I think she really deserved it. I`ve seen Black Swan and I think it`s a really good movie.
 

CELINE DION
Simple and elegant.

ANNE HATHAWAY
I love Valentino and this dress is no exception.


HALLE BERRY
I admit, when it comes to a red carpet look Halle always nails it.  This Marchesa gown was really beautiful.



SANDRA BULLOCK
Another amazing red dress worn by 2010`s Best Actress winner Sandra Bullock and designed by Vera Wang.

MILA KUNIS
She looked really cute and lovely in this violet dress.

HAILEE STEINFELD
This was the cutest dress ever. So pretty.And can you believe; she is only 14 years old( this was meant as a compliment)

HILARY SWANK
Gorgeous Gucci gown

 GWYNETH PALTROW


No comments:

Post a Comment