Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lady Gaga concert in Vien, 18. 8. 2012, The Born This Way Ball

OMG! Ok so I finally took some time to write this. As you all know I`ve been to Lady Gaga`s concert last Saturday. How was it? Well it was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I was taken aback when she came on stage and I started screaming so loud (just like everybody around me :D), jumping around and yes I have to admit I started to cry (not a lot but like two or three tears of happiness ). She sings sooo good live!!
I really had so much fun, like never before. This time I didn`t took a lot of pictures because all the ones I took were really poor quality and even the ones I got are really blurry. So I just said to myself ok try to get at least a few pictures, then put your camera in your purse and just have fun and enjoy the concert. So I did. It was the most crazy, fun night ever. The crowd was great, and I loved watching how people dressed in gaga-inspired clothes. I even took a picture with one of them :)
I just still can`t really believe that I saw her, but well I know I did ;)
Can`t wait for her new album and then her next tour. Lady Gaga you are a true inspiration to all of us. A world would be a much better place if everybody would be so open minded, non judgemental and free as you are. Anyway she rocked it! The Born This Way Ball was incredible!
PAWS UP!
 The ticket :)
Lady Gaga <3
 The Castle
 Me after the concert. Paws up!
Me witha  very creative fan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment