Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday

“Try to say nothing negative about anybody for three days, for forty-five days, for three months. See what happens to your life.” — Yoko Ono


Yes, yes, yes. I am all about that. I think I came across this lovely quote for a reason. As a reminder. Being negative or saying negative, mean things about others will not make you a better person. Even if a particular person is mean or being a total bit*h, just smile and say nothing. Don`t concentrate on negative people and focus all your energy on trash talking about them. Instead focus on yourself, self love, be positive and smile. This is something I have to remind myself lately. That`s why I think I came across this quote. :)

On Monday I visited my sister. Her new apartment is so lovely. I had nice time catching up with her. Seeing her independence, having her own car, apartment... I realized how much I want those things. Being on your own aahhh can`t wait. Of course with that comes responsibility and  lots of bills. Oh and yesterday my sister and I finally met with our friends we met when we went to Corfu last September. Now this is a story for another post, so funny, such coincidence... The funny part is that we all live in small city but haven`t seen each other since last New Year`s party. I laughed my ass of, one of the guys is the most hilarious person I`ve met. And we made plans for next week, to have a housewarming party. Can`t wait, those guys and girl are so cool  to party with. 
Tomorrow I have my second exam, and afterwards I`m meeting with my friend for lunch at Asian restaurant Da Buda, which I love. It`s funny though, because the only thing I eat there is Pad Thai with vegetables. But it`s so good I don`t even want anything else. I tried something else twice, but Pad Thai is way too good haha. 
So what else is new? I can`t wait to finish with my exam term. I found a college that is perfect for me, and not to expensive, but still expensive enough that I don`t know if I`ll be able to apply. But I`m not loosing my hope. 
The snow has finally covered the ground yeey :)
And this is the song that is currently stuck in my head
 
So that`s all for now. Hope you have nice evening :*
xxoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment