Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17th of January 2012

Hello dear readers!

So here I am again. Yesterday evening was pretty good one, my mom, Lana and I had a game night and we had so much laugh playing Activity and Remi. We definitely have to do it again soon :)
Today however was not my day, at least not in the morning, when going to school I tripped and fell  on my knees for the second time on the same spot, but this time I ripped my pants and my knee. But it`s all better know. And my dear mom bought me ticket for guided exercise. Now I really have no excuse for not working out. Cause quite frankly those December days are really showing on my figure. Have to do something for my health and body.

Anyway, have a lovely evening, morning or day depending on the country you live in ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment