Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Paris in pictures, Part I

I`m back from Paris! Let me tell you something, this city is so magical, so beautiful, I love it. I was there only 3 days, and then 1 day we drove to Paris and 1 day we needed to come home. I`ve seen many things; Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe and much more. And my camera was clicking like crazy. I have to tell you that I am a big-city.girl. Unfortunately I live in a very very small city, well if you are from a big city you would call mine village. But I looove big cities so when I came to Paris I felt so complete, so happy like I`m finally home. This happened to me also when I was in London 4 years ago and in Munich 1 year ago. So yes I want to live in a big city as soon as possible. But enough about this. Here are the pictures.




 Notre Dame










No comments:

Post a Comment