Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer

So I can not (once again) believe it`s been so long since my last post. I have finished my first year of college. I still have two exams to pass, but I have met the demands and I am allowed to enroll in my second year of college. How are you, my lovely readers doing? And more importantly how are you spending your summer vacations? I can hardly believe it`s already the end of August. It went by so fast. Luckily I still have another month of doing nothing :D Well not exactly. I have found a job. I am waitressing and I have to say it`s a nice job. 
But working is not all I`ve been doing. I was at the seaside in Vodice, Croatia  with my friends. I had the best time. I think it might have been the best time I`ve had at the seaside. Four girls, five nights, endless conversations, laughing all the time, sun, tanning, swimming, cute guys. Aaahh yes it was so lovely. 

Now I`m preparing myself for the two exams I told you at the beginning of this post. So keep your fingers crossed :) 


Refresing mojito :)
 
Burek at 6PM, after all night of dancing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment