Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas


Ok so as you can see I`m pretty big fan of Christmas :) I love that Christmasy feeling :) I love when family comes together, I love to bake cookies, I love listening to Christmas songs, watching Christmas movies, I love decorating Christmas tree.
I spent my Christmas eve at my dad`. I made a dinner, since I really enjoy cooking. Then me my dad and my little sister played monopoly ( it`s been a looong time since I last played it), watched a movie and just had a lovely time.
So this is how the Christmas tree looks at my dad:

 Not exactly the biggest and lushes but it will do :)

I have also baked cookies yesterday, but they are already gone hah ;)




Oh and while I was cooking, by boobs got magically bigger. Haha just kiddin`

No comments:

Post a Comment